Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, this weekly exercise class has been suspended. You can access an online video versoon of my exercise class until such a time as the class can resume.
If you have trouble accessing the below video, you can view the class on Youtube by clicking here.
These classes are a fantastic way to introduce some light, effective exercise into your weekly schedule. Specifically designed by Sean to help treat and prevent common aches and pains, you’ll learn stretches for your whole body as well as exercises to improve your posture and core strength.
|Wednesday||9:30am – 10:30am|
|Drop In: €15||6 Flexi-Classes: €75|
NOTE: Advanced booking is required as class numbers are limited (maximum 12 persons).
Location: Lambs Cross Community Centre
- This class incorporates stretching exercises for the whole body with light postural strengthening exercises. It is a light to moderate workout.
- We perform exercises in three different positions:
- Lying on your back
- Lying on your front
- It is important that participants be able to go from lying on the floor back into standing independently.
- It is important that participants be comfortable lying on their back on the floor (cushions are available for underneath the head if required).
What to Bring & Wear
- It’s important to wear light, stretchy clothing in which you can easily move and stretch.
- Bringing some drinking water for your walk/drive home is essential to prevent dehydration.
- We perform the class either barefoot or in our socks, so no exercise footwear is required.
- All exercise equipment (including mats) is supplied by the physiotherapist.
Our Stretching & Posture make a great addition to the working day in most places of work. Designed as a light workout to increase flexibility and improve posture, you’ll feel energised in the afternoon, and without the normal stiffness, aches and pains. All you need is a space big enough for the amount of people you want to accommodate, we provide the rest.
Cost: €120 per class, 60 minute class (up to 20 participants – all equipment supplied)