As a Chartered Physiotherapist, Sean has a thorough understanding of the different tissues in your body. Over the past number of years, he has used this knowledge to develop his unique Physiotherapy Massage. This massage incorporates normal massage techniques as well as physical joint mobilisation, spasm and knot release, passive muscle stretching and myofascial release.
A Physiotherapy Massage from Sean is ideal for:
- General Physical Maintenance
- Injury and Spasm Prevention
- Aid Muscle Recovery
- Relieve Joint Stiffness
- Relieve Muscle Tightness and Tension
How long is a Physiotherapy Massage?
The standard time for a physiotherapy massage is 30-60 minutes. 30 minutes of massage can cover half of the body, while 60 minutes of massage can cover the full body.
How much does it cost?
- 30 minutes ……………….. €60
- 60 minutes ……………….. €100
How is a Physiotherapy Massage better than a standard massage?
- Standard masseurs follow an exact massage protocol with no ability to modify or adapt.
- Sean is able to tailor a massage during treatment to specifically address any body’s individual ailments that he finds.
- You can tell Sean about your previous or current injuries and he will actually understand the nature of those injuries.
- As a health care professional with hospital experience, sean can take account of medical conditions which do not have to exclude you from having a massage.
Home Appointment – Additional Information
- All appointments take place at the patients home.
- All necessary equipment (including massage bed) is supplied by the physiotherapist.
- It is recommended to wear underwear or shorts during massage to facilitate the best experience.
- Towels will be used to cover areas not being massaged.
- Johnson’s Baby Oil is used as a massage agent to lubricate and moisturiser the skin.
- An alternative massage agent can be used if supplied by the patient and agreed with the therapist
Read more about Pregnancy Massage.